- 2 (6 oz.) cans of tuna (packed in oil), drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 roasted red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 Tbsp. capers, roughly chopped
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- pita pockets & romaine lettuce, for serving
1. Mix tuna, beans, red pepper, tomato, lemon zest, and capers in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and parsley. Pour over tuna mixture and mix to combine.
3. Serve salad in pita pockets with romaine lettuce.