- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 medium bananas, firm but ripe
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 – 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the grill on medium heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the crust ingredients and mix well. Press into a 8x8 inch baking pan.
3. Grill the crust on indirect medium heat (no directly on the flame) with the lid closed. One firm and lightly browned – about 6-8 minutes, remove crust from grill and set aside to cool.
3. In a small bowl combine the brown sugar and 1 Tbsp. of melted butter. Cut each banana in half lengthwise, leaving the skins attached. Brush the cut sides with the butter/sugar mixture.
4. Grill the bananas directly over medium heat, until they soften – 2-4 minutes. Set aside and let cool. Then slice into cubes.
5. Fill the pan with 2 cups of marshmallows, top with bananas and half of the chips. Then top with the rest of the marshmallows and chips.
6. Grill over indirect heat with the lid closed – until the marshmallows have puffed up and start to brown 5-7 minutes. Using a kitchen torch – brown the tops of the marshmallows.
7. Serve warm and spoon into bowls.
Source: Weber’s Way to Grill