- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and mix to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
2. Pre-heat your grill to medium heat.
3. Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers and discard the excess marinade. Lightly oil the grill grates.
4. Place the kabobs on the grill, cover, and cook until the chicken is opaque throughout, about 8-12 minutes, turning once or twice during cooking.
Source: Annie’s Eats