- 1 lb. boneless turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or vermouth
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, herbs, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice to make a paste.
3. Coat the turkey evenly with the spice mixture.
4. Pour the wine into the bottom a the roasting pan.
5. Roast the turkey for 15-30 minutes, until the skin is golden brown and an instant-read thermometer registers 165 degrees F when inserted into the thickest part of the meat.
Source: adapted from Ina Garten – Food Network