- 2 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 pound broccoli florets, about 6 cups
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- lemon wedges, for serving
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat, add 2 tsp. of kosher salt.
2. Add broccoli and cook for 3-5 minutes, until crisp and tender. Remove and place in an ice bath to rapidly cool. Then place remove from ice bath and drain.
3. Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
4. In a large bowl, mix the broccoli, oil, lemon zest and 1/2 tsp. salt.
5. Grill over directly over medium heat (on a grill pan), with the lid closed as much as possible. Stir occasionally until broccoli begins to brown – will take about 7-10 minutes.
6. Remove from grill and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Serve with lemon wedges.
Source: Weber’s Way to Grill