- two salmon fillets
- juice of half of a lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 scallions, white and light green portion diced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- drizzle of honey
- dash of salt and pepper, to taste
- steamed Jasmine rice for serving
1. Preheat broiler on low. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with olive oil spray. Place salmon fillets on sheet.
2. Squeeze fresh lemon juice onto tops of each fillet and generously season each with salt and pepper.
3. Broil on low to desired doneness, about 10 minutes dependent upon thickness of fillets or until fish reaches 130 degrees in the thickest part.
4. In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, tomatoes, scallions, parsley, vinegars, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper.
5. Serve salmon on top of rice and cover with salsa.
Source: Good Things Catered