I saw these Dark Chocolate Hershey's Kisses with Mint Truffle filling at Target and I knew this was something my husband would love. So when he asked me to make a dessert - I didn't have to look any further than the back of the bag! This recipe couldn't be easier. This is an easy treat to share with co-workers, family or friends over the holidays. You could easily make this with any type of Hershey's kisses for a completely different flavor.
- Hershey's Kisses Mint Truffles with Dark Chocolate (I used 38 total)
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- powdered sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line mini muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Beat butter, sugar, water and vanilla in a stand mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs, one at a time - beating between each addition.
4. Stir together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda. Gradually add to sugar mixture on low speed - just until blended.
5. Using a small cookie scoop - place one scoop of batter in each muffin tin.
6. Bake for 11 minutes. While the brownies are baking - unwrap the kisses. (This recipe made 38 for me - Hersheys says it makes 48)
7. Cool for five minutes on a wire rack. Place one kiss in each brownie.
8. Let cool completely (at least several hours) until the kisses have set completely - dust each brownie with powdered sugar. Enjoy!