- 1 pound fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- generous pinch of kosher salt
- 2 750-mL bottles dry Riesling, Pinot Grigio, or Sauvignon Blanc (I used Riesling)
- ice, for serving
1. Combine the peaches, peach schnapps, salt, and 2 cups of wine a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth and frothy, about 1 minute.
2. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer, or transfer directly to a pitcher or bowl. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. To serve, fill a large wine glass with ice, then fill about halfway with the peach mixture. Top off glass with reserved wine.
Source: Pink Parsley Catering