- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice (from 1/2 a lime)
- 1/2 a jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
1. Combine garlic, 1 1/2 tsp. ginger, curry powder, 1 tsp. lime juice, 1/4 jalapeno, yogurt and oil in a large bow and season with salt and pepper.
2. Marinate chicken in curry-yogurt mixture for 15-30 minutes.
3. Grill chicken over a medium-high fire until lightly charred and the thickest part registers 160 degrees, about 8 minutes per side.
4. Meanwhile, combine mango and mint with remaining ginger, jalapeno and lime juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with chicken and rice.
Source: Americas Test Kitchen 30-Minute Suppers (Fall 2010)