- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Additional coarse sugar for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚ F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Toss in the chocolate chips and stir to blend.
3. Add the heavy cream to the flour mixture, stirring just until a dough forms and the dry ingredients are incorporated. Knead the dough very briefly with well floured hands to ensure even mixing.
4. Using a large dough scoop, drop rounds of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Brush lightly with melted butter and sprinkle with additional sugar.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Source: Annie’s Eats