- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken tenders
1. In the bowl of a food processor, puree the onion, lemon juice, oregano, paprika and garlic. Slowly add the olive oil, with the motor running.
2. Place the chicken and the marinade in a large, resealable plastic bag. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Preheat the grill on high for about 15 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread on skewers. Discard the remaining marinade.
5. Brush the grill grates clean, and grill the kabobs over medium heat with the lid closed. Cook for 8 – 10 minutes, turning once.
Source: adapted from Webers Way to Grill