- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced thin
- romaine lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Blue cheese salad dressing, for serving
1. Combine hot sauce and melted butter in a small bowl.
2. Pour half of hot sauce/butter mixture on chicken and reserve the other half of sauce.
3. Grill chicken over a hot fire until it registers 160 degrees F. Transfer to a platter and brush with reserved hot sauce.
4. Combine lettuce, celery, carrots and blue cheese crumbles into two dinner plates. Slice chicken breasts and serve on top of salad and pass blue cheese dressing.
Source: adapted from America’s Test Kitchen 30-Minute Suppers