- Kale (I use a half of a bag, about a salad spinners worth)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- sprinkle of kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to about 375*
2. Tear the kale leaves off the thick stems and break into bite size pieces.
3. Wash with a salad spinner.
4. Spread out on cookie sheets. Drizzle with about 2 tsp of olive oil. Sprinkle with Parmesan or your seasonings of choice. Plus a sprinkle of kosher salt.
5. Bake for about 15- 20 minutes, until edges are brown and kale is crispy when moved in pan.
Source: Kath Eats