This is one of my all-time favorite burger recipes. They are so easy to make, very tasty and healthy too! I used my grill pan to cook them - but they are even better on an outdoor grill (when is it going to finally warm up - I want Spring!) This is one of my favorite easy weeknight meals - and its even easier when I have the extras in the freezer! :)
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup katamala olives, chopped
- 1/2 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Gently form into 4-5 burger patties (depending on how large you want them).
2. Cook on a pre-heated grill pan or outdoor grill.
3. Serve on rolls or pita, with lettuce, tomatoes, crumbled feta, greek dressing or tahini.
Adapted from Recipezaar