If you want an easy holiday treat - this fudge is for you! It has a subtle coffee flavor - which really balances well with the flavor of the chocolate. I think it would go great on a tray of holiday cookie treats. And it is a little bit of a pick-me-up any time of the day!
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream (Marshmallow Fluff)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. instant espresso powder
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 (12 oz.) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used a mix of Ghirardelli bittersweet and semi-sweet)
1. Line an 8 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil (or parchment paper); set aside.
2. In a 2 qt. saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, cream, butter, espresso powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
6. Place on cutting board and cut into small squares.