Do you ever need a meal that takes very little time to prepare on a busy weeknight? I know what you are thinking – of course I do – who doesn’t?!. Well this soup is beyond simple to make. You just puree a few ingredients in your food processor, heat up on the stove and then top with cheese and scallions. And the real kicker – it is healthy! Yeah – score with this soup! Enjoy!
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tsp. cumin
- sour cream, green onion, shredded cheese, for garnishing
1. Combine beans, broth, salsa and cumin in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
2. Heat soup in a saucepan over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
3. Ladle soup in bowls and garnish as desired.
Source: Annie’s Eats