Jan 20, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough dip

cookie dough dip 1

If you ever need an easy, last-minute dessert to bring to a party – this is for you.   There is no baking involved – just a little mixing and stirring and you’ve got a drool-worthy dessert. 

Most people will not be able to resist a bowl full of ‘cookie dough’.  Don’t worry though – there is now raw eggs (or even flour) in this recipe. 

cookie dough dip 3

I used diced granny smith apples, chocolate graham cracker and chocolate teddy grahams to use to dip into this.  I think the apples were my favorite though – the nice tart flavor balances out the sweetness from the dip. 

I need to find an excuse to have a party – just to make this again. Enjoy!

cookie dough dip 2

 

Ingredients

  • 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
  • 1 cup toffee bits
  • graham crackers, apples, etc. (for dipping)

Directions

1. Cream together cream cheese and butter.  Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.

2. Serve with graham crackers or apple wedges.

Source: Add a Pinch

Printer-friendly version

4 comments:

  1. This was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten. I skipped most of the real-food for plates full of this and anything I could dip in it. This is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOD. I'm almost afraid to make it because I KNOW will eat it all. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My granddaughters ask me for cookie dough as a snack. They don't eat too many of the cookies. I'm going to mix this up. With fruit this might be an easy new treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mike... can pretty much grab anything and dip it in this and it'll be delicious!

    ReplyDelete